This site collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Data Controller : WORLD BRANDS OUTLETS LTD Company Number 12799802 .
OUR WAREHOUSES in London – Milan -New York – Berlin – Madrid – Warszawa – Praha – Vilnius – Brussels – Paris. Worldwide service and shipping in 3-5 days
Here at WORLD BRANDS OUTLETS LTD (https://brandsoutlets.net) we are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of your personal data. This privacy notice explains how your data is collected, used, transferred and disclosed by https://brandsoutlets.net . It applies to data collected when you use our websites, iOS and android applications, when you interact with us through social media, email, or phone, or when you participate in our competitions or events. It also applies to the extent that someone has nominated you through our “refer a friend” function or purchased an e-gift card on your behalf. It covers:
- The personal data we collect
- How we collect your data
- How we use your data
- Marketing preferences, adverts and cookies
- Links to other websites and third parties
- How we share your data
- Your rights
- Changes to this privacy notice
- How to contact us
Who is WORLD BRANDS OUTLETS LTD (https://brandsoutlets.net)
WORLD BRANDS OUTLETS LTD (https://brandsoutlets.net) is a leading online fashion retail company. We design, source, market and sell clothing, shoes, accessories and beauty products targeted at 16-55 year-old consumers in almost every country in the world.
WORLD BRANDS OUTLETS LTD (https://brandsoutlets.net) (collectively referred to as “https://brandsoutlets.net”, “we”, “us” and “our” in this privacy notice) is the controller and responsible for your personal data collected through the https://brandsoutlets.net website (the “website”) and app (the “app”).
Details of our Data Protection Officer responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice, and our details are set out in the “How to Contact Us” section at the end of this notice.
Our commitment to you
We take the protection of your personal data seriously and will process your personal data fairly, lawfully and transparently. This privacy notice describes the personal data we are collecting about you and how it is used.
We will only collect and use your personal data for the following purposes, to:
- fulfil your order(s)
- fulfil orders made on your behalf (e.g. e-gift card orders)
- communicate with you following a “refer a friend” nomination
- keep you up to date with the latest offers and trends
- give you a better shopping experience
- help us to make our marketing more relevant to you and your interests
- improve our services
- meet our legal responsibilities
Brandsoutlets.net is compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
It means that we are open about our methods of tracking and use of the visitors’ personal data, and you can freely check what exactly we’re doing to it.
At greatestoutlets.com, we collect:
- Your name and surname
- Your email address
- Your physical address
- Your phone number
- The data about the browser and device you use to view the store
- The way you navigate the store
We gather your contact details because they are necessary to accept and process your orders, and to make sure you’ve got your packages.
We gather the details of your technical equipment and on-site behavior in order to make our store more user-friendly, and to personalize our store services for you (for example, to automatically switch the store to the mobile version.)
Our store works with outer companies that help us provide the best service for you, and these third parties also use some of the personal details you’re leaving. We limit the data they can access to only what is necessary for them to perform their obligations.
- Payment services use your credit card number, your name and surname to verify and process your payments for our products
- Our manufacturers and stock keepers use the data of your order contents to assemble the necessary package for you
- Postal services use your first name, last name, and physical address to arrange the product delivery for you
- Mass mailing services use your email address to send you emails (if you have subscribed for them)
If you don’t agree to these terms, please leave the website.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask:
- To receive the copy of your personal details we have collected
- To delete your personal details from our system
- To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind)
We are doing our best to guarantee the security of your personal details while keeping and using them.
How we keep your data safe and secure
We have appropriate organisational safeguards and security measures in place to protect your data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
The communication between your browser and our website uses a secure encrypted connection wherever your personal data is involved.
We require any third party who is contracted to process your personal data on our behalf to have security measures in place to protect your data and to treat such data in accordance with the law.
In the unfortunate event of a personal data breach, we will notify you and any applicable regulator when we are legally required to do so.
The personal data we collect
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include anonymised data, where the identity and identifying information has been removed.
While our website is designed for a general audience, we will not knowingly collect any data from children under the age of 13 or sell products to children. If you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to use or submit your data to the website.
The following groups of personal data are collected:
- Identity Data includes information such as: first name, last name, title, date of birth (optional), occupation, personal description, photo and gender.
- Contact Data includes information such as: email address, billing address, delivery address, location, country, telephone number, loyalty programme membership number, and social media id (if you log in by social media).
- Financial Data includes information such as: payment card details and bank account.
- Transaction Data includes information such as: details of your purchases and the fulfilment of your orders (such as basket number, order number, subtotal, title, currency, discounts, shipping, number of items, product number, single item price, category, tax etc.); payments to and from you and details of other products and services you have obtained from us, correspondence or communications with you in respect of your orders, and details of any rewards and bonuses awarded.
- Technical Data includes information such as: details of the device(s) you use to access our services, your internet protocol (IP) address, login data, your username and password, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Profile Data includes information such as: purchases or orders made by you, product and style interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information such as: how and when you use our website/app, how you moved around it, what you searched for; website/app performance statistics, traffic, location, weblogs and other communication data; loyalty programme activities; and details of any other boohoo products and services used by you.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes information such as: your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
How we collect your data
We may collect personal data about you in the following ways:
- Direct interactions – you may give us your Identity, Contact, Financial, Transaction, Profile, and Marketing and Communications data (as described above) by filling in forms, entering information online or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, telephone or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide, for example, when you:
- Create an account or purchase products on our website;
- Subscribe to our newsletter, discussion boards, social media sites or create wish lists;
- Enter a competition;
- Join a Brandsoutlets.net loyalty programme;
- Complete a voluntary market research survey;
- Contact us with an enquiry or to report a problem (by phone, email, social media, or messaging service);
- Use the “refer a friend” function on our website; or
- When you log in to our website via social media.
- Third parties – we may receive personal data about you from various third parties, including:
- Identity and Contact data from another individual when they purchase an e-gift card for you or use the “refer a friend” function on our website;
- Technical Data from third parties, including analytics providers such as Google. Please see further information in the section entitled ‘Marketing preferences, adverts and cookies’.
- Technical Data from affiliate networks through whom you have accessed our website;
- Identity and Contact Data from social media platforms when you log in to our website using such social media platforms;
- Identity and Contact data from third parties, including organisations (including law enforcement agencies), associations and groups, who share data for the purposes of fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction; and
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
How we use your data
The legal basis for processing your personal data
We will only collect and process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. As a data controller, the legal basis for our collection and use of your personal data varies depending on the manner and purpose for which we collected it.
We will only collect personal data from you when:
- we have your consent to do so, or
- we need your personal data to perform a contract with you. For example, to process a payment from you, fulfil your order or provide customer support connected with an order, or
- the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights, or
- we have a legal obligation to collect or disclose personal data from you.
Uses made of your personal data
Your personal data is used by boohoo to support a range of different activities. These are listed in the table below together with the types of data used and the legal bases we rely on when processing them, including where appropriate, our legitimate interests. Please be aware that we may process your personal data using more than one lawful basis, depending on the specific activity involved. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of data||Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest|
|To create an account and register you as a new customer (either directly or via social media).||IdentityContact||Performance of a contract with you|
|To process and deliver your order including: recording your order details; keeping you informed about the order status; process payments and refunds, collect money owed to us; and automated decision making to assist fraud prevention and detection.||IdentityContactFinancialTransaction||Performance of a contract with you Necessary for our legitimate interests (e.g. to recover debts due to us)For automated decision making we consider that fraud detection and prevention is in our legitimate interests to ensure that fraudulent transactors are unable to benefit from our services and in the legitimate interest of the public as whole due to the impact of fraud on the consumer market; we also consider it a necessary element of entering into a contract with you that we are able to verify your identity and prevent fraud.|
|To manage our relationship with you, including: providing you with any information, products and services that you request from us(or that has been requested on your behalf through our “refer a friend” function); notifying you about changes to our services, terms and conditions or privacy notice; asking you to leave a review or take a survey.||IdentityContactProfileMarketing and Communications||Performance of a contract with youNecessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products and services)|
|To enable you to take part in a competition, event, survey, or receive a reward for shopping with us.||IdentityContactProfileUsageMarketing and Communications||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products and services, to develop them and grow our business)Where you have decided to enter into a competition or event, for the performance of a contract with you|
|To administer, protect and improve our business and our website/app, including: troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, data analysis, reporting and hosting of data; setting default options for you, such as language and currency.||IdentityContactProfileTechnicalTransactionMarketing and Communications||Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, and to detect and prevent fraud)Necessary to comply with a legal obligation|
|To deliver relevant website content, online advertisements and information for you; and measure the effectiveness of the advertising provided.||IdentityContactProfileUsageMarketing and CommunicationsTechnical||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products and services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
|To use data analytics to: improve our website, products, services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences;and for market research, statistical and survey purposes.||TechnicalUsage||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
|To recommend products, services discounts and offers that may be of interest to you, including to send you such information by email, post or SMS.||IdentityContactTechnicalUsageProfileMarketing and Communications||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products and services and grow our business) orConsent.See further details in the section ‘Marketing preferences, adverts and cookies’|
|To inform or remind you by email of any task carried out via our website which remains uncompleted, such as incomplete orders or abandoned baskets.||IdentityContactUsage||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to improve the shopping experience of our customers)|
|To protect our customers, boohoo group companies and website from fraud and theft||IdentityContactProfile||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to detect and prevent fraud)|
|To process and deliver your e-gift card orders including taking payment and communicating with you and/or the nominated recipient if delivered to another person.||IdentityContactFinancialTransaction||For automated decision making we consider that fraud detection and prevention is in our legitimate interests to ensure that fraudulent transactors are unable to benefit from our services; we also consider it a necessary element of entering into a contract with you that we are able to verify your identity and prevent fraud.|
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we wish to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. We may process personal data without your consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
If you have any questions about how boohoo use any of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer, Keri Devine at email@example.com
How long we keep your data for
We will keep your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) it was provided for and to meet our legal obligations. Further details of the periods for which we retain data are available on request.
Marketing preferences, adverts and cookies
Marketing – your preferences
We may send you marketing communications and promotional offers:
- if you have opened an account with us or purchased goods from us, or registered for a promotion or event, and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing (in accordance with your preferences, as explained below);
- by email if you have signed up for email newsletters;
- if you have provided us with your details when you entered a competition and you have consented to receiving such marketing (in accordance with your preferences, as explained below).
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Transactional, Usage, Profile Data and Marketing and Communications Data to form a view on what we think you may like, or what may be of interest to you, and to send you details of products and offers which may be relevant for you.
We will ask you for your preferences in relation to receiving marketing communications by email, post, SMS and other communication channels.
From time to time we may also include with your order, inserts advertising goods, services or offers from other third-party companies that you may be interested in.
In respect of third party marketing communications, we will obtain your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You will always have full control of your marketing preferences. If you do not wish to continue receiving marketing information from us (or any third party, if applicable) at any time:
- you can unsubscribe or ‘opt-out’ by using the unsubscribe button and following the link included in the footer of any marketing email; or
- account holders may withdraw their consent by simply logging in to My Account and editing your ‘Contact Preferences’.
We will process all opt-out requests as soon as possible, but please note that due to the nature of our IT systems and servers it may take a few days for any opt-out request to be implemented.
We use online advertising to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you find our products. Like many companies, we may target boohoo banners and ads to you when you use other websites and apps, based on your Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and a range of advertising technologies such as web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks, such as Facebook’s Custom Audience Service.
Our use of analytics and targeted advertising tools
We use a range of analytics and targeted advertising tools to display relevant website content on our website and online advertisements on other websites and apps (as described above) to you, deliver relevant content to you in marketing communications (where applicable), and to measure the effectiveness of the advertising provided. For example, we use tools such as Google Analytics to analyse Google’s interest-based advertising data and/or third-party audience data (such as age, marital status, life event, gender and interests) to target and improve our marketing campaigns, marketing strategies and website content. We may also use tools provided by other third parties, such as Facebook, Content Square, Adroll, Responsys, Criteo and Bing to perform similar tasks, using your Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data.
If you would like any further information about the data collected by these third parties or the way in which the data is used, please contact us.
Links to other websites and third partie
Our website may include links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates, or to social media platforms. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to their websites.
How we share your data
We may disclose and share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- where you have consented for us to do so. For example, if you have consented to receive marketing materials from third parties, or in respect of third parties’ (including co-branded or jointly promoted) products and services, we may pass your data on to the relevant third parties for the purpose of sending you such marketing communications;
- to business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors and other third parties that we use in connection with the running of our business for the purposes set out in the table above in the section ‘How we use your data’, such as:
- third party service providers that we engage to provide IT systems and software, and to host our website;
- services and to provide marketing and advertising services;
- third party service providers that we engage to deliver and process your e-gift card orders and e-gift card payment (including Jigsaw Business Solutions Ltd and Stripe Payments UK Ltd)
- third party service providers that we engage to deliver goods you have ordered and to manage any returns;
- third party service providers that we engage to send emails and postal mail on our behalf including in relation to incomplete orders or abandoned baskets, or marketing communications, to provide data cleansing services and to provide marketing and advertising services;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website;
- affiliate networks through whom you have accessed our website;
- to any third party to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
- to protect our customers, boohoo group companies and website from fraud and theft, we may share personal data that is required to make identity checks and personal data that we obtain from making identity checks (including data relating to your age, name and location), together with account information, with other boohoo group companies and with third party organisations (including law enforcement agencies), involved in fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction. Please note that the other boohoo group companies and these third parties may retain a record of the information that we provide to them for this purpose;
- we may share your personal data with Ravelin and/or Risk Guardian and/or other fraud prevention and analysis service providers, in order to carry out fraud prevention checks on our behalf. If personal data is provided to Ravelin, Ravelin will also use this personal data to improve its service and machine learning to improve its automated processing. A copy of Ravelin’s privacy notice can be found at: https://www.ravelin.com/privacy-policy-new which explains how Ravelin will use your personal data for these purposes; and
- we may further share personal data that is required to make identity checks and personal data that we obtain from making identity checks (including data relating to your age, name and location), together with account information, with organisations (including law enforcement agencies), involved in fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction. Please note that these third parties may retain a record of the information that we provide to them for this purpose;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or
- to our professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
Your data and countries outside of Europe
The personal data we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, destinations outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) using legally-provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer data across borders. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. We will take all steps necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy notice.
Whenever we transfer personal data outside the EEA, we will ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring appropriate safeguards, as required by law, are in place. This may include using specific contractual clauses approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection as it has in Europe. More information about these is available here http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/en/TXT/?uri=CELEX:32010D0087
Please contact us if you want further information on the countries to which we may transfer personal data and the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data outside the EEA.
You have several rights under the data privacy legislation. This includes, under certain circumstances, the right to:
- request access to your personal data
- request correction of your personal data
- request erasure of your personal data
- request restriction of processing of your personal data
- request the transfer of your personal data
- object to processing of your personal data
- request human intervention for automated decision making
Brief details of each of these rights are set out below. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Request access to your personal data
You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you and certain information relating to our processing of your personal data.
Request correction of your personal data
You are entitled to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You can update your personal data at any time by logging into your account and updating your details directly, or by emailing us at email@example.com
Request erasure of your personal data
This enables you to request that boohoo delete your personal data, where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
Request restriction of processing of your personal data
You have a right to ask boohoo to suspend the processing of your personal data in certain scenarios, for example if you want us to establish the accuracy of the data, or you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it. Where processing is restricted, we are allowed to retain sufficient information about you to ensure that the restriction is respected in future.
Request the transfer of your personal data
You have the right to obtain a digital copy of your personal data or request the transfer of your personal data to another company. Please note though that this right only applies to automated data which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the data to perform a contract with you.
Object to processing of your personal data
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data where we believe we have a legitimate interest in processing it (as explained above). You also have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your data which override your rights and freedoms.
Request human intervention for automated decision making and profiling
You have the right to request human intervention where we are carrying out automated decision making when processing your personal data. This form of processing is permitted where it is necessary as part of our contract with you, providing that appropriate safeguards are in place or your explicit consent has been obtained.
We will try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally, it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to exercise any of the above rights. This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Right to lodge a complaint
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding the way in which we process your data, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org . You also have the right to make a complaint to the ICO (the data protection regulator in the UK). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO, so please do contact us in the first instance.
Changes to this privacy notice
From time to time we may change this privacy notice. If there are any significant changes we will post updates on our website, applications or let you know by email.
How to contact us
We welcome feedback and are happy to answer any questions you may have about your data.
Please send any questions, comments or requests for more information to our nominated representative and Data Protection Officer Keri Devine, who can be contacted at email@example.com .
This privacy notice was last updated on 10th March 2021 (Version v1.11)
WORLD BRANDS OUTLETS LTD Company Number 12799802
OUR WAREHOUSES in London – Milan – Москва -New York – Berlin – Madrid – Warszawa – Praha – Vilnius – Brussels – Paris. Worldwide service and shipping in 3-5 days
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Information collected from this site, either independently or through third parties, there are:
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this site.
Unless otherwise specified, all the data requested by this site are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this site to provide the Service. In cases where this site indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this site and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
Mode and place of processing of collected data
Method of treatment
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, may have access to the Data) hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Holder processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
– the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
– the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
– the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder;
– the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing site, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data.
You have the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening dates.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the processing of collected data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Managing contacts and sending messages, Contacting the User and Platform and hosting services.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
-CONTACTING THE USER
Mailing list or newsletter (this site)
By registering with the mailing list or the newsletter, the User’s email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this site may be transmitted. The User’s email address could also be added to this list as a result of registering with this site or after making a purchase.
Personal Data collected: email.
Contact form (this site)
By filling out the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: email.
-MANAGEMENT OF CONTACTS AND SENDING MESSAGES
This type of service allows you to manage a database of email contacts, telephone contacts or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with the User.
These services may also allow us to collect data relating to the date and time the messages are displayed by the User, as well as to the User’s interaction with them, such as information on clicks on the links inserted in the messages.
MailChimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC.)
MailChimp is an address management and email message service provided by The Rocket Science Group, LLC.
Personal Data collected: email.
Place of processing: United States. Company adhering to the Privacy Shield.
-PLATFORM AND HOSTING SERVICES
These services are designed to host and operate key components of this site, making it possible to provide this site from a single platform. These platforms provide the Owner with a wide range of tools such as, for example, analytical tools, for managing user registration, for managing comments and databases, for e-commerce, for processing payments, etc. The use of such tools involves the collection and processing of Personal Data. Some of these services work through geographically dispersed servers in different locations, making it difficult to determine the exact location where Personal Data is stored.
WordPress.com (Automattic Inc.)
WordPress.com is a platform provided by Automattic Inc. that allows the Owner to develop, operate and host this site.
Place of processing: United States.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
oppose the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
access your data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. You have the right to receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right of opposition
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Owner deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. The requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
More information on treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this site or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this site and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, that is, files that record the interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
this site does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the modifications concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
It constitutes personal data any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a physical person identified or identifiable.
This information is collected automatically through this site (also from third-party applications integrated into this site), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects to this site, addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (good order, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters related to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual who uses this site that, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Holder)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures related to the operation and use of this site. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this site.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this site as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document shall be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this site.